Tuesday 27 April 2010

1st day...

I sit on the edge of the window and smoke SURYA(famous Nepalese brand ). I am counting on my experiences whole day and watching at the bundle of SURYA inside my luggage. I will finish the whole bundle within next month and give up smoking. I wasn’t worried about my health nor was I worried about expenses. I am worried the way people perceive smokers....After all I have been saying this since last year but failed to deliver same like our political leaders.

I watched at my friend, busy on tuning midnight channels, eager to show me everything new about London.He never smoked, never drank a beer, never wore a jeans pant, never had girlfriends in his entire life.. I remember the time I saw him speaking with his desirable girl, his body completely shaken, voice completely changed .He was repeatedly speaking same words ...His never done list can fill up my page. I can’t note all of them here. I haven’t seen any changes in him since I last time(two years back) bid farewell to him from Kathmandu Airport .He was strictly following ‘Simple living high thinking’, idealistic way of living life from his schooldays. He is very trustworthy and intelligent fellow to chat with.. He is doing the same job where he started and has yielded A grades in all of his exams. He has already saved more than ten thousand pounds..wow..He has exactly done what he is here to do. I admire his personality and behaviour more than anyone else..

He was the one who picked me up today at the Airport. I was surprised to see him there exactly on time but with same set of clothes he used to wear though he was smarter in his attitude than before.I was stupid to expect him like a trendy young guy of London. I learned to move on tube and buses as he taught me. My eyes are still not tired as i am focused on my digital camera watching at the photos and clips though I don’t remember all of the places where I have been. I remember London Bridge and Piccadilly Circus where we have been with our foreign friend.He hails from a European country and speaks with a bit different accent, He found me interesting to chat with as he was asking many more questions about my country and ambitions. He is tall with long brown hair, already in his early thirties but single.We entered a pub and i found it strange the way people stand up and drink without any snacks besides their glasses..I gulped down four pints.He told me about his struggles to move forward in a diverse, multicultural city like London.He was loading me with his unique experiences....He continued chatting... He showed me a longer car and says ....That’s where celebrity move ...That’s called LIMOUSINE in a tougher voice.... Strange for me..I replied. Frankly I have never seen such a longer car before except in movies and music videos, Our president moves in a bit shorter car than that and that’s what i know... I could not remember our conversation in detail. My tired body was continuosly active without rest since last 48 hours and i was lost in my own thoughts. London as best i know is one of the largest city and top financial centres in the world. I am here in a new place to start a new journey, a workaholic student life completely secular from my earlier reading, travelling and mobile life without purpose. My youth campaigns, raw knowledge and flawed ideas never helped me to achieve anything that I desired except the love that i get from my family. Simply my family's and relatives expectations from me is my achievement so far . I hope i stand up to that.. I would love to ride my own LIMOUSINE one day.. I don’t want to spend my valuable time writing these bloody stuffs again..I need to get good sleep its already 56 hours without a proper rest...Thaks to my body,,it has got some survival instincts..

.My dream journey goes on................................................................................................................................................................................
September 22 2009