Saturday 21 June 2008

Beware of mobile repairing centers
As we all know that mobile phone market is flourishing and expanding in a rapid pace in Nepal. despite various networking problems and increased daily expenses of Nepalese people. Everyone wants to own their private mobiles , be it for their daily use , be it for keeping in thouch with friends or whatsoever. It's usual that problems arise with the increased number of mobile transactions. Last time i met with similar problem. To maintain some privacy on my set i had locked my mobile with new security code. I was surprised that the mobil e showed code error even if i put the right code by which i used to unlock it earlier times. I went to few mobile shops in new road . One shopkeeper said it's a 10 minute problem and u have to pay thousand rupees for this . I was willing to pay as i hoped my mobile would be normal after 10 minutes. . Amazingly after half an hour the shopkeeper said that there is another problem in in your set and you need to put here for 2 more days and there's no guaranteee that your mobile would be normal. I was regretting myself and had frustation with the shopkeeper too.I with my friends advise decided to go to nokia's showroom nearby. We requested politely to one employee there as i was without the warranteee card. Thank god our request wasn't in vain. It was a 5 minute problem and later it was ok. I was happy as my set was right without any expenses but i was sad that all mobile repairing centers were there to loot people. Similar cases with mobile phones happened with many of my friends as we all are unaware about the gadgetary and software knowledges Is there any rule to punish such mobile owners.? I think there is no such law and the new republican goverment should make a strict law to punish such owners otherwise discredibility of service and irresponsible behaviour may wreak havoc on nepal. Similar cases happened with manpower companies few yearsback as there was lack of credibility in manpowers . Goverment neglected how manpowers were performing . That resulted upon the death of 12 nepalis in Iraq thereby creating chaos on wisely performing companies too . Similar cases may happen again. Therefore goverment should start the initiatives from today to demoralize such looters and thiefs otherwise anything can happen .

Shankar . If u have anything to say call me at 9803082504